• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win a Peugeot 1007 from Woolworths

http://www.woolworthscompetition.co.uk/peugeot/

All entries must be received by midnight on Sunday 30th April, 2006

:goodlk:

Re: Win a Peugeot 1007 from Woolworths

cool, i quite like these i keep asking marie to trade in the smart for this and keep the roadster...shes having none of it though....

Comment

I wish all car door would slide sideways and not bash into unprotected Fortwo and Roadster doors.

In the USA parking spaces are seven foot wide, here in the UK they are the width of a car plus two inches, if your lucky :frown:

Comment

Ok...competition entered..despite the fact I just bought one of these!!!
        I think it's a great car....magazine reports have said that it's extra weight dulls the performance...(well clearly, it's no sports car)...but I got the diesel version...and it's at least as quick as a normal smart, plus is returning over 50mpg on round-town driving (I'm hoping this will get to over 60 out of town and once it's run in a bit!)
        The doors are ace....and such a pose, as you open then with the remote as you walk towards the car...(Scares the s**t out of people near the car!hahaha)....
        ....and I've just found out, if you need extra power...a chip is available which gives an extra 30bhp & 60ft/lbs torque....for about £450.:winker:

Comment

Interestingly enough, my father-in-law recently bought one of the 1007s (we kindly took his Smart ("Coup") off his hands). He loves the 1007, (his is a petrol and in a metallic electric blue sporty version as far as I can remember) He especially loves the sliding doors and loads of hidey holes for knick-knacks...Bearing in mind he's in his 70s he was finding getting in and out of the Smart in the garage a bit tight, hence the purchase of the sliding doored 1007!

Comment

You trying to imply that I'm a bit old too then?????
            OK ...... you got me there!

Comment

Originally posted by coolfart
              You trying to imply that I'm a bit old too then?????
              OK ...... you got me there!
              If she's not Ian, i will Oldfart! Sorry Coolfart!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X