Used car salesmen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used car salesmen

Just thought I'd share my experiences of looking at a car today. As you might have read elsewhere, I'd prefer a car with power steering and had seen this advert I phoned him this morning to specifically ask if the car had PAS. He said yes, I asked if he was sure and in an air of superiority said YES again. So I drove the 45 miles or so to get there, got stuck in traffic in the centre of Bratford and arrived an hour & three quarters later. I eventually got see him after wandering around the premises for 10 mins and resorting to phoning him from outside. He wandered up with the key & opened it. I asked if I could start it. No he said!! I said I wanted to confirm it had PAS. His reply was ..... 'why would it NOT have it?' I briefly & curtly explained why. He started the car, after he found the ignition in the middle, tried to turn the wheel & meekly shook his head & said no.
    What a CITY BANKER!!!!!!!!!!! I expressed my delight in my wasted time & walked ..... before I said anything else.
    So if you want to waste your time going to see a car that you've asked specific questions about and not even be allowed to start it, then Wilsden Autos ( http://www.wilsdenautos.co.uk/ ) in Bratford is THE place to go.
    Price: £2,989 Features: 2008, Coupe, 35,000 miles, Automatic, 1.0L, Petrol

Well I did tell you lol

The market is awash with misinformed owners/sellers re: EPAS

Comment

Originally posted by 10:45PM View Post
      Well I did tell you lol

The market is awash with misinformed owners/sellers re: EPAS
      I know ..... hence me phoning and specifically asking before I went. At least I only used a gallon each way instead of two in the big car! ;-)
      I can forgive anyone for not knowing every detail of every make & model on their forecourt, but his arrogance in refusing to start it so I could check till I insisted defied belief. Arggghhh!

Comment

Should pay you compensation for your wasted time & fuel.

Take if you're not going to give a 450 Brabus a go then?

Comment

Originally posted by 137699 View Post

Take if you're not going to give a 450 Brabus a go then?
          I did think about it, but thought I just wanted a box to go to work in and not something else that had to be looked after ..... it does look a nice car though :-)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X