No announcement yet.

Hello all smart people

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apologies for the late reply, I fell asleep this afternoon, I think I over did things a bit yesterday. Yes, I agree perhaps the stronger bulbs created the problem elsewhere?? I do hope you get it sorted as soon as you can and you don't have to fork out 100's for a new SAM.

Angus

Comment

No need to apologise Angus - or I will have to also.
      It's fixed! The relay was the source of the problem and the lights being on dragged the battery down causing the other anomalies.120 miles today and no problems. A relief, I can tell you.
      Heatwave is on its way says the forecasts - thinking you and your mower are going to be busy soon. Enjoy some of the sun though. A sunny weekend and no car worries - bliss!

Comment

If one is late to reply one should make an effort to apologise as it is courteous to do so, I'm possibly very old fashioned in my thinking.
        Glad to hear the problem has been fixed and you can relax over this weekend. My weekend will be a busy one. I have 3 lawns to cut and a niece coming for tea tomorrow evening so I'd best shelve the boxes of literature that I have lying in boxes in the kitchen before she arrives. It's all go around here I can tell you. The sun is out you were correct with the forecast. Enjoy the weekend son and hope it is indeed blissful for you.

All the best for now

Angus

Comment

Likewise Angus, enjoy your weekend - a busy one for you by the sounds.
          Curious though, - 'literature'?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X