X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all smart people

Is there anybody out there?

Yes.
    Not sure (yet) if this forum is still glitched (my problem with Smartz resolved when I got rid of a virus on my lap top) so maybe related. But, loading this page took time and showing as 'not secure'.
    I think I'm going to be asking soon about other smart forums to join.

Comment

Not alone then.
      If you get word of any other smart forums that have decent topics etc please pass on. TIA Katya

Comment

BTW I only have problems on certain devices pertaining to error codes etc on Smartz - very odd!

Comment

I seem not to be able to private message - have not posted enough it seems? I have a notification in my messages but am at a total loss....

Comment

Both here and Smartz seem to be lacking the presence of any mods. My Smartz problem seems resolved (but occurred after clicking a link to another Smartz page) but here I've just been denied the quote function, and as I said, very slow to load so some problem.
            Given the unreliability of these two sites, thinking about The Roadster Net (many parts the same as fortwo) or the other one talked about - Smartclub? or SmartofAmerica? as sometimes advice is needed in a hurry. See if Tolsen offers up some info on the latter two sites as he knows them I think.
            Just post on Smartz to get your post count up. I'm over there as Pinger.(assuming it is there not here you have a PM waiting). Just post and post in the same thread - just watch which section as on some forums only posts in some sections qualify to add to your post tally.

Comment

It's here that I have a PM problem. I tried to register on Smartz a while back but was not able to for some reason?? I do go on for information on Smartz but cannot join - I wonder how deep the forum problems are that are unknown to us.
              Many thanks for the other names to look into - like you I may join. Yes, agreed, Tolsen is a top bloke and I appreciate all input he offers. Oh and I was unaware that you are on Smartz - Pinger, yes, I have seen your posts - you too are also very helpful. Wish it was as it was many moons ago but things do change and we must flow with the tide......

Comment

When I first joined Smartz (2009) it was a blast. Suspect you were there then too. The 2008 crash slowed it I think as so many were in fear of losing their jobs if caught posting while at work the traffic kinda slowed. The stuff ThatsSmart used to post was hilarious - ditto SuperStevies' replies. FaceBook took some activity from Smartz also. Mainly though it was members changing cars from smarts to others. We still have smarts though and need a resource of info. It'd be a shame if either here or Smartz is left to wither. Shame as well you can't join Smartz. The mods are uncontactable - as I recently discovered - so can't help you there.

Comment

I think this may post twice.

Yes, I looked in around then too. Duncan E, Orgaz_M, Tankgirltaz, yes it was a blast - all sorts of fun and a music section that introduced me to many genres. Yes it's a shame I cannot register on Smartz but I'm not missing out on much these days.

Comment

My wife who is unaware of the vast members asks if you know our nephew - he was a member years ago now - andymarshall? We are both in our 70's so forgiveness is required in this case.

Comment

Not by that name. Forum user name?

Comment

My sincere apologies for the delayed response. My wife (Avril) was admitted to hospital recently so have not had time to respond. My nephew is called Andy Marshall.

Comment

No need for apology. I don't recognise your nephew by that name, but maybe I would by his forum 'user' name.
                          Hope it's nothing too serious with your wife and that she recovers quickly and completely.

Comment

I dont know his user name unfortunately but will ask him when I talk with him next, which may be some time, you know how these things are with family. Thank you for your kind words regarding my wife.

Comment

My wife is home and responding well to treatment, not completely recovered but greatly improved.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X