Hello all smart people

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Kate.
    Inspection never happened - another no-show without even a phone call to cancel. No manners!
    Angus is moving in with you for a little while then. Obviously there's a need or it wouldn't be happening but good that he has you looking out for him (he knows that though). As you say, we'll pick it up again when things are more settled. More important for now is that he recovers as best he can. So, good luck with the recovery Angus. See (or hear) you when you next post. Meantimes, take care.

Comment

Hello again!!! Just logged in for the first time in decades it seems. Hope all is well with everyone?

Kate

Comment

Wow the site has risen from the dead.
        First time i've managed to view it for weeks!

Comment

Holy Forum Resurrection!!!!

Comment

Hallelujah!!!

Comment

How's life in Perth Angus and Kate?

Comment

Great thanks. You?

Comment

All going well for Uncle Angus. Arrived back home about 2 weeks ago. The house was adapted to more suit his needs and staying with me for that short while saved everyone unnecessary stress. So back home for him he went. Not much change in his speech which is annoying him somewhat. He's pleased to be home and nearer his friends again. Mine is not easily accessible for many of them, much to everyone's dismay but they knew it was only temporary. Angus asks how things are with you?

Kate

Comment

Hi Kate.
                    Good to hear of progress for Angus. I guess we're all looking forward to him being able to type again - we have patience.
                    Fine at my end, thanks for the enquiry. Car is playing up (again). This time it's the ESP control module that appears to be goosed. New part, £1700 - ouch! Still wanting a bike engined car (and two smarts have become available 40 miles from here) but still undecided and getting my own car fixed is distracting from any decision,
                    More positively, I've been painting. Finally getting to grips with colour and persevering with built environment/landscape ( a house or bothy with trees and mountains) trying to capture the ruggedness of the Scottish scenery - while avoiding cliches like parachuting in a flock of sheep and a stag. The sort of views that you and Angus open your curtains to - that kind of thing.

Comment

• He's losing interest in many things and it has been me that's been encouraging him to stay on Smartmaniacs if I'm honest. How long this will last is anyone's guess. Good luck with the car, whichever you choose to get stuck into.

Bye for now.

Kate

Comment

• Hi Kate.
                        That doesn't sound good but after such an upheaval maybe not too surprising.
                        If he wants to post here (via you) fair enough, but no point in it becoming a chore. If we see him here again fine, if not, we can understand. Wishing him all the best for his continued recovery - and thanks for being the intermediate (and much else besides!)

Comment

• Perhaps we should exchange numbers?

Kate

Comment

• Thrumbleux. I sent you a message yesterday to let you know I was having server issues at my end via PM. Have just sent another. Will be in touch as soon as I get the issue sorted out.

Kate

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X