new roof on pure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new roof on pure

iv got to have a new roof fitted next week wich is a pain as to the time there doing it but wont bore ,but was wondering if any one else with a pure has had it blister ? it is small but since its being done under warranty shouldent moan to much and there giving me a new passion to play/crash with

it's a shame it's under warranty or you could have had a glass roof, £133 from smart + £50 for labour from Auto Windscreen

Comment

Hope you enjoy driving the passion TomC. Let us know your verdict of it.

Comment

'it's a shame it's under warranty or you could have had a glass roof, £133 from smart + £50 for labour from Auto Windscreen'

ouch!

friend has fitted a glass roof to a pure total cost approx £50 total. easy job if you have the tools.....yes this is also the pure which has air con.

si

ps for only £400ish brabus sunroofs are being sold new on german e-bay.....search under brabus

now they are nice.

Comment

so when is the Si and Claire trip to Germany being organised ;-)

Comment

friend has fitted a glass roof to a pure total cost approx £50 total
            was the roof from a scrappy?

Comment

Si
              Please Let me have some more details of fitting a glass roof to a pure

Comment

tom, did you blister your roof at billing with all that sunshine?

Comment

there was a tiny blister from new about the size of a match head

Comment

Phil....yes

racy....find a roof in a smart being broken and i will have a word with D+B and see if they will fit it. it is a very very good mod for a pure.

si

Comment

i wonder if its possible to make the roof removable kinda like a hard top cabrio

Comment

webasto i think can do a cloth roof ,,dont know price

Comment

Toms blister was caused by a lighter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

thats the brabus roof tom which unfortunatley is not made any more although some dealers do have some in stock. costs approx £900 to buy and more to fit. nice mod though.

si

Comment

The webasto roof badged brabus is for sale regularly on the german ebay site for around £500

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X