No announcement yet.

The Project Begins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks BP! I have looked at these and the ones on Burton Powerbut feel that might induce some crazy offsets.. I'll ask them for dimensions to a see how they will fit. David

Comment

• test reply
      David Spalton (OMA)
      SolidWeb.io-> European hosting at Affordable Prices (20% off with SM20)

Comment

• this is a very long very very long test
        David Spalton (OMA)

Comment

• testing from me tooooooooooooooooooooooooo

JJ

www.forfour.co.uk (tech 454) - www.quidco.com/user/417377/1833011/ (free £)

Comment

• The testing is not longer than this project though....

Cheers!

Comment

• Does this work yet?

Comment

• It does! Brilliant, i've got quite a few updates which i'll post up today.

Comment

• Just a small update today, I CNC'd out a new drive adapter for the jackshaft.

Not sure if i'm welding the sprocket on to the shaft that mounts to this are make it with a spline.

David

Comment

• A few updates from the weekend.

I've managed to fit the new twin core radiator with some custom mounts I machined up.

Upper suspension arms are finished and some additional bracing was added to the subframe.

The week before I managed to weld the jackshaft together which my fiancee promptly used as a door stop .

I've ordered some misc supplies such as caphead bolts, washers etc to replace the randomly sized stuff currently being used.

Once they're all bolted in I can then measure for coilovers and get it off the jack stands!

More updates soon.

David

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapt. Q View Post
                      The testing is not longer than this project though....

Cheers!
                      A project like this needs more time than the alloy wheel swap, lowering springs and basic engine mods that everyone else does ..

Comment

• well done - glad you can post again

JJ

www.forfour.co.uk (tech 454) - www.quidco.com/user/417377/1833011/ (free £)

Comment

• Looking really good, hope we see it at some meets when it's done!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapt. Q View Post
                            Looking really good, hope we see it at some meets when it's done!
                            Yes of course

Comment

• Thanks for sticking with the updates David - Project is looking great

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

• Looks good
                                David Spalton (OMA)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X