Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Choose mini elm327 bluetooth for your car?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Choose mini elm327 bluetooth for your car?

ELM327(OBD-II) is the latest PC-based car scan tool. Mini ELM327 Bluetooth OBD2 Interface supports all OBD-II protocols and is dispatched with a number of compatible programs.

Is your car's Check Engine Light on? Do you want to repair and diagnostic your car yourself rather than take it into the shop? so. you need Elm327 bluetooth obd2 interface, Are you a shadetree mechanic (DIY)? If so, then ELM327 USB OBD2 EOBD CAN-BUS Scanner Tool is for you!

I am sure we all know ELM327 family, including: ELM327 Scanner Software USB plastic, ELM327 can bus scanner, ELM327 Bluetooth, ELM327 Vgate Scan Bluetooth, USB ELM327 V1.4 Plastic scanner.

Today, I introduce a newly-updated ELM327 member; it is MINI ELM327 Bluetooth OBD2 V1.5. MINI ELM327 Bluetooth two highlights: mini in size and with Bluetooth, Mini in size means it is easy to take, Bluetooth means it is communicated by Bluetooth not USB, don’t you think it will make your car repair easier.

Let us look at what you can do with MINI ELM327 Bluetooth?
    --Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
    --Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
    --Display current sensor data, including:
    --Engine RPM
    --Calculated Load Value
    --Coolant Temperature
    --Fuel System Status
    --Vehicle Speed
    --Short Term Fuel Trim
    --Long Term Fuel Trim
    --Intake Manifold Pressure
    --Timing Advance
    --Intake Air Temperature
    --Air Flow Rate
    --Absolute Throttle Position
    --Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
    --Fuel System status
    --Fuel Pressure
    Many others...
    http://www.uobd2.net/wholesale/mini-...ooth-obd2.html

Ah good more spam. I have reported it but the last 2 weren't actioned and are still there.

Why would you want to buy a rip off copy from a Chinese company that spams a forum you use? Look at the reviews. 4 out of 5 are 1 star rated.

Comment

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X