Ug? Hello from Olde Leigh on the Thames

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ug? Hello from Olde Leigh on the Thames

Actually I havent even collected my 2008 Smart 71bhp pocket rocket yet but should be up n at_urm in the next week. Wish me luck or join me for a cigar n cockles sometime.
    I still can't get over how great these little beasts feel to drive. Hope at 59 I'm not too old to pose in it though. Keep up the good work re-doing this site.
    Attached Files

Welcome that a nice mota you have I do like that colour Esp the matte finish, you are never too old to have fun and pose

Comment

• Lurch
      Lurch commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you.

I hope you enjoy your Smart as much as I do mine.

Comment

hi , lurch ,

never to old , im aged 69 & on my second smart .
      first one was a 2002 smart fortwo coupe , i done 200 thousand miles in that one , my independent smart repairer bought
      it & now uses it as a courtesty car .
      one i have now is a smart 451 cabrio / 2009 . had it 10 months & done 22 thousand miles in it .
      daughter calls me oldest boy racer in newquay , cornwall . ive fitted all the body kits & few extra,s on my latest
      cabrio & give boy racer a run for thier money .
      enjoy your smart , they always put a smile on your face .

drive safe .

tony [ oldgit ]

Last edited by oldgit; 08-04-15, 04:19 PM.

Comment

As long as you are on the north side of the grave, you are never too old to have fun with cars. Sixty eight here and playing in my garage with my old cars is what keeps me going. Also, fine looking smart you have, be proud.

Comment

Oldgit - thats one helloVa nice Smart. Looks fast parked too.

Comment

Here is my 2009 US spec smart Brabus coupe with many mods.

Comment

• Lurch
              Lurch commented
              Editing a comment
              now thats nice. what rims/tyres are those and will they last the ''pot hole'' challenge? hope so.

Thanks, Lurch. They are 7.5x17 Brabus VII wheels with Hankook Ventus H4 215/35-17 tires on all four corners. That is the stock size for the rear of the US spec Brabus. I just bought two more for the front. I never liked the staggered look from smart. I am sure the smallest pothole would eat my wheels in a nano second with the short profile tires. So far, though, no wheel damage in almost six years.

Comment

also a newbie - that smart car looks amazing!

Comment

Not sure which smart you are referring to, but I will say "Thank You" in case you were talking about my Brabus. Also, welcome from Florida, USA.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X