hi!! I'm new to the forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi!! I'm new to the forum

Hey guys! I just joined the forum, was hoping to meet a few more smart car fans and maybe get involved in some get together, runs and what not in northern Ireland. I'm actually on my 2nd smart car. I had a 2010 for two diesel number which I loved, but traded in a couple days ago for the new for four passion 2015 model.

Welcome from Florida, USA. We won't get the forfour over here, so would love to see some photos of your new one.

Comment

Hi & welcome to Maniacs. You know once you have a Smart you will never escape, as you've found.

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Took some snaps for you zo6-lite.

For some reason the picture of the interior won't load. I went for black and white. Thought the one and only other option - black and orange, wouldn't look so well with the black and red paint job!
        Attached Files

Comment

Looks great!! Still wish we would get it over here.

Comment

Originally posted by Skip View Post
            Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Took some snaps for you zo6-lite.

For some reason the picture of the interior won't load. I went for black and white. Thought the one and only other option - black and orange, wouldn't look so well with the black and red paint job!
            Hi there, and welcome to Maniacs!
            Loving the new shape Forfour!

We have just added a forum in the cars section for the new models.

Dave
            David Spalton (OMA)
            SolidWeb.io-> European hosting at Affordable Prices (20% off with SM20)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X