Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An idiot with a brabus

Hello to all,

I have recently bought a smart 451 brabus after thinking it would be a good little run around, unfortunately I have fallen in love and seem to have the smart car bug!

Before my little smartie I owed a vw scirocco r line and in fact part xd the rococo for the brabus thinking it was a 'smart' move in terms of just having a cheap run around, three weeks later I love the little beast and I am already thinking about mods.

On the whole I would like to say I know my cars and have a reasonable car history ( for a 25 year old) golf gti , scirocco r line, BMW 135 to name a few! although smart cars seem to be a whole different ball game. I have never modded any of my cars although I live 5 minutes from smart 4 U racing and have got an itch. . . . . .

So here I am, asking questions you have all probably answered a hundred times about modding my little beast and so in advance, I thank you for your patience!!

Willkommen

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

You must be local to me as I'm only 15 mins away from smarts4you.
        I've got a modded 451 brabus if you fancy a little spin.

Comment

Welcombe , Smart_Ginge .

enjoy your smart , they do put a smile on your face .
          im aged 70 , have had 2 smarts .. my latest one is 2009 451 CABRIO which ive put a lot of aftermarket stuff on .
          also had it remapped which was worth having done , made it a lot smoother & quicker .
          also they run better with the higher octane fuel .

drive safe .

tony / oldgit ..

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X