This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New maniacs flyer

I like the "You've been spotted" type aproach, fits in well with the fun side of owning a smart. It may work better as an invite rather than an advert, I also think MB could help the cause by including information about the joy of owning one at the point of sale. It does take a while to realise that everybody that waves is not related or even a friend!!! Just a fellow smart owner.:flutter:

Comment

Hustler320e wrote:
      I also think MB could help the cause by including information about the joy of owning one at the point of sale.
      I think MB could also suggest that it's an acceptable thing to wave back at other happy Smarties when they're waved at - and then tell 'em they're considered miserable basteds if they don't! Some drivers are so far up their own wotsits are they not..

If bus drivers do it then so can we. Citroen DS owners [real DS owners] all used to wave to each other.

Foxy

Comment

lol.

If you keep persisting with other grumpy smart drivers, I find that you can educate them and they do eventually wave back!

I've started this on my new commute to work and the regulars are starting to improve.

@JamesMackB

Comment

Totally agree, same with the ones round Andover. Even the estate agents are joining in!!! Brightens the day no matter what the weather.

Comment

Updated flyer
            Attached Files
            I reject your reality and substitute my own

Proud to be a Smartie and very proud to have been married to a lovely lady.

This Moderator is ME

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X