picked this up yesterday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• picked this up yesterday

IMG_0561.jpg picked this up yesterday from Smart Maidstone thay did a great job getting the car for me in two weeks as the MOT was due on my 451 cdi at the end of the month, it's a 898 turbo the only extra is the radio is the DAB spec so far only done 100 miles i think it is as quick as my old 451 cdi which was remapped , parked it in a supermarket car park this morning and two people came up to me and asked me what it was and how good it looked
    Attached Files

Nice one. Did you try a Renault Twingo as well, also is that 4 seats you wanted?

Comment

like the colour combo, its the invert to mine

i drove the n/a one, didnt like it. my 1.1 seamed to go better on the same test route told them to call me when they have a turbo registered, the sales man told me how to tell the diffrence between the n/a and the turbo models (but i aint telling just yet) but in all honesty i dont think ill get rid of mine, bought it at 60,000 miles in 2010 and its now done 128,500 miles and its never set a foot wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by SmarterAlex View Post
        Nice one. Did you try a Renault Twingo as well, also is that 4 seats you wanted?
        had a look at the Renault Twingo but it looks a bit cheap compared to the forfour plus the forfour edition 1 is a good buy with all the extras it has , yes the rear seats are handy but i got it for the load space as my wife has a VW Golf cab which has no space in it at all , when i am driving seat and looking forward its a fortwo

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X