Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum message above my avatar ?

Technical question ?

Above my avatar it defaults to "De-lip or Delip ?" No idea what that is supposed to mean but how can I change it ?

Been right through my profile settings and options and can't find a suitable menu ???????

Re: Forum message above my avatar ?

Post more on the forum and it will change

Comment

Originally posted by DaisyDuke View Post
      Post more on the forum and it will change
      Gotta say that's pretty lame, if I ask Admin or one of you nice Moderators please can you just leave mine blank then

Comment

Make a donation to the site and become a supporter, then you can put what you like.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by longdistancecdi View Post
          Gotta say that's pretty lame, if I ask Admin or one of you nice Moderators please can you just leave mine blank then
          I am admin and no, you just need to post more to change it, what's the issue? It's just a bit if fun, or like Kapt Q said, become a site supporter and you can leave it blank

Comment

Above my avatar it defaults to "De-lip or Delip ?" No idea what that is supposed to mean
            It refers to an early modification done to the external air inlet on a fortwo - where a lip was removed to improve airflow. Perfectly legal.....even in this country.

Comment

Originally posted by Kapt. Q View Post
              Make a donation to the site and become a supporter, then you can put what you like.

Cheers!
              I had no idea you could ! If I haven't got round to reading my owners manual yet, it's unlikely I'll be reading the forum instructions

Tried clinking on both the Sponsors and Supporters blue buttons at the top left of the page and both are just blank pages

Comment

I had no idea you could ! If I haven't got round to reading my owners manual yet, it's unlikely I'll be reading the forum instructions

Tried clinking on both the Sponsors and Supporters blue buttons at the top left of the page and both are just blank pages

In order to subscribe to the site supporter benefits (listed below) you will need to go to 'Settings' on the top right, then on the left menu choose 'Paid Subscriptions'.
                Alternatively click here.

Dave
                David Spalton (OMA)
                SolidWeb.io-> European hosting at Affordable Prices (20% off with SM20)

Comment

Originally posted by OMA View Post
                  In order to subscribe to the site supporter benefits (listed below) you will need to go to 'Settings' on the top right, then on the left menu choose 'Paid Subscriptions'.
                  Alternatively click here.

Dave
                  Thank you kindly

Edit : I know that I never read instructions (that's what I have two teenagers for) but I've tried every menu and the only subscription I can find is for a £10 discount card ?
                  Discount on what ?? I can't find a shop menu menu ??? Is this to become a Supporter ???? Or a donation ????? Or are they all the same thing ??????

Apologies for my obvious stupidity, or this some sort of initiative test that I've just failed ?
                  Last edited by longdistancecdi; 07-04-14, 08:20 PM.

Comment

It's £10 to become a site supporter which enables you to a discount card that you can use with some of our fabulous suppliers plus you get various other benefits, details here...

http://www.smartmaniacs.co.uk/misc.p...late=Supporter

Comment

there's a discount card??

where do i get that from??

JJ

www.forfour.co.uk (tech 454) - www.quidco.com/user/417377/1833011/ (free £)

Comment

Originally posted by problemchild1976 View Post
                        there's a discount card??

where do i get that from??

JJ
                        Are you a supporter?...

Comment

well i have a signature

JJ

Comment

Originally posted by DaisyDuke View Post
                            It's £10 to become a site supporter which enables you to a discount card that you can use with some of our fabulous suppliers plus you get various other benefits, details here...

http://www.smartmaniacs.co.uk/misc.p...late=Supporter
                            Well none of the links work on my Windows 8 laptop, seems that I am not destined to be a site supporter ( all I get clicking either link is a blank white page )

Don't worry about it people, it's probably something simple like...............................me !
                            Last edited by longdistancecdi; 11-04-14, 06:22 PM.

Comment

works ok on my windows8 laptop - still no discount card though

JJ

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X