This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try now...

It has been posted in this thread about the empty response - but it seems to be a software bug - Not sure if David has any further info about it as I know he contacted vbulletin about it.

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

• im loving the forum although never saw the old one lol. i tried to makea new thread but all i got was empty response? i tried a few times. as i want to find out as much before i purchase one of these iccle cars. canteen seem to find everything in search bar appologies if ive miss done something

Comment

• No, but its documented in here a number of times...
        In fact... my reply above yours was in response to an empty response post.

There is nothing more I can say but I know its not good

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

• Im still trying to work out why there are the Empty Response issues.
          I have said before, but I will again, that the main vBulletin forum which they use for support also has an empty response issue as well, so I am believing that its the code somewhere.
          Please do bear with us, and again if you do get a message with empty response, please post the thread you were trying to post it in

Dave
          David Spalton (OMA)
          SolidWeb.io-> European hosting at Affordable Prices (20% off with SM20)

Comment

• Originally posted by problemchild1976 View Post
            new posts.............. doesn't show me all unread posts (like this one)

JJ
            JJ, when you say new posts, do you mean every individual post that has been posted?
            I can see the NEW TOPICS but ive been out the country for a week which would show 3 pages worth of new Topics with about 200+ new posts...

Dave
            David Spalton (OMA)

Comment

• I can't reply on one of my threads

Comment

• Going to need more info! lol
                Which thread?
                What is the error message?

Comment

• As a developer I apologise lol..

http://smartmaniacs.co.uk/forum/gene...project-begins

Attached Files

Comment

• wonder if its something to do with older threads?
                    David Spalton (OMA)

Comment

• Is it possible to unlock this thread also?

http://smartmaniacs.co.uk/forum/gene...-Begins/page5=

Comment

• Yes, it's because the first thread is 5 years old !!!

I will unlock it, but you could have just started another one... one which wasn't full of missing pictures, smileys and dodgy formatting!

Comment

• I'm re-kindling the past

Comment

• I'm getting that same "Empty Response" error in a popup in my build thread..

Comment

• For me it seems to be random - haven't been able to post for ages because of this "empty response" but then I managed to post on mocelets recent soggy sam thread. Tried commenting on a community thread (which I have posted on before) re the face of the new ForTwo before it came out....no joy.

Since then I now mainly get the "empty response" message when trying to post (I did manage it on the new ForTwo thread in 451 but no longer) and I can't seem to create a thread in Roadster part either because of the same thing

I realise its a software issue, but it is getting a little annoying now....
                              Last edited by TallOrder; 23-07-14, 07:36 AM. Reason: Made it into english ;)

Comment

• TallOrder
                                TallOrder commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Yet I can post on this thread fine!

• Try now chaps.
                              And also, if it happens again, can you select all your text, then 'cut' it and paste it all back in again? (just out of curiosity really!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X