No announcement yet.

Can't start new thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup - i keep getting that lots on random topics!!

JJ

www.forfour.co.uk (tech 454) - www.quidco.com/user/417377/1833011/ (free £)

Comment

This empty response issue seams to be something with VB by the look of it.
      It (and other errors like it) are on their forums as well.
      Ive posted in both community chatter and photos (where ive seen people have had issues).
      This is now with an updated VB version... if you still having issues, please PM me with the thread link

Thanks

Dave
      David Spalton (OMA)
      SolidWeb.io-> European hosting at Affordable Prices (20% off with SM20)

Comment

I had it again today!

Jörgen

Edit
        Odd that this thread is working and not the ones I would like to write on!

Comment

Originally posted by krassegrand View Post
          I had it again today!

Jörgen

Edit
          Odd that this thread is working and not the ones I would like to write on!
          try now?

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

Sorry to have to chime in .. I'm trying to reply to a thread in the 450 section but I get the "Empty Response" thing as well ... temporary issue or ?

Comment

It's an ongoing issue mate... I know no-one is going to read through the 12+ pages of site feedback, but this is the main complaint... (mine too!!).
              It is seriously annoying, but its a forum software bug, and nothing we can do to control it.

When I ask people to 'try now' (like above), it's because I have manually forced the site to empty it's cache - no idea if it works or not, but experience has s far, shown this to temporarily fix the issue.

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

Looks like I missed the temporary window of oportunity .. still can't reply to anything other than this sub forum :-(

Comment

Same thing here too,, cant even reply to a post now. It started with the post a topic but now cant reply to anything in any of the other sub sections.
                  Last edited by cougar7609; 26-07-14, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Same here, though only in certain topics. Sometimes I can post again after I've edited my previous answers.
                    Last edited by sasklacz; 01-08-14, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X