Untitled topics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Untitled topics

I've been seeing this for years on this site on odd occasions but now it seems to be happening every day... I use the "New Topics" link everytime I visit the site and in amongst the topics there will be one like this that has no actual thread title - so it seems to be impossible to actually click on to view the thread - am I being a goon or is there a bug? It seems 2 other people have managed to view and reply to this particular example... Thrumbleux being the latest...

I get the same if viewed from my Windows 8.1 PC with IE11 or from my iPad with Safari....

Originally posted by 137699 View Post
    It seems 2 other people have managed to view and reply to this particular example... Thrumbleux being the latest...

There's nothing to view - that was my point. Just a blank page with a Visitors Message heading.
    Editing glitch continues I see.

Comment

yes I get that too

Comment

are they not messages on the persons homepage??

it was for Thrumb

(sorry i'm not seeing all these new posts)

JJ

www.forfour.co.uk (tech 454) - www.quidco.com/user/417377/1833011/ (free £)

Comment

Originally posted by problemchild1976 View Post
          are they not messages on the persons homepage??
          SFA in the way of messages. Just mucho blankness.

it was for Thrumb

JJ
          Nope. SFA for me.

Comment

yeah they are visitor messages showing....

thrumb you even commented...

http://smartmaniacs.co.uk/member/304...vey#post865348

JJ

Comment

yeah they are visitor messages showing....

thrumb you even commented...

http://smartmaniacs.co.uk/member/304...vey#post865348

JJ
              The heading is Visitor Message - but there is no message. Or topic for discussion.

Comment

can't you see the messages??

mikeybharvey posted that he was now the "proud owner of a brabus roadster" which would have flagged up on the new topics.

to which you replied "I see no topic"

???

JJ

Comment

can't you see the messages??
                  NO! For the thousandth time - I can't see any message.

Comment

Ha - that's weird then. So what do you see when you click on my link above to mickeybharvey's visitor page? Do you even see your own post?? JJ

Comment

Well I see it now (as well his subsequent post) but that's either because I'm seeing as you do (via your browser) or I mistook the 'message' for a sig. Perhaps if the message had been more engaging.....

Comment

Bugger.... I've been seeing these blank titles for a while, when I click on them I see nothing therefore had assume it was a new thread in progress and I only saw them because I was Admin.... I see that's not the case.
                        Will have a look on the vbulletin support forum to see what the issue is. (blasted site )

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

More annoying (by quite a margin) though, is the continuing editing glitch. Very frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by Thrumbleux View Post
                            More annoying (by quite a margin) though, is the continuing editing glitch. Very frustrating.
                            Can you link me to the post detailing this please mate

Thanks
                            David Spalton (OMA)
                            SolidWeb.io-> European hosting at Affordable Prices (20% off with SM20)

Comment

Originally posted by OMA View Post

Can you link me to the post detailing this please mate

Thanks

It was this one >> http://smartmaniacs.co.uk/forum/the-...pg-2006-fortwo

earlier today. Just tried a test post there and editing is fine but on this post it's all to hell again. Right here! If I go back into a word and type, the newly typed letters appear at the sentence's end.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X