Empty Response

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empty Response

been having this issue on "pictures of your smart" thread for a few months now.

all i get is "empty response" or "Missing human verification information"

not sure whats up with it.

JJ

www.forfour.co.uk (tech 454) - www.quidco.com/user/417377/1833011/ (free £)

and this thread...

http://smartmaniacs.co.uk/forum/gene...-begins/page10

if no one can post then probably why the place is dead!!

JJ

Comment

I get this all the time

Comment

I've been reporting this issue for months and it seems to be all over the site randomly - if people can't post then they will go and not come back!

smartz is dead after it went down for months and now this here the community is dying.

never thought the forfour forum would be 10x as busy as the mainstream smart forums.

been doing some posting to try and get some interest levels up but nothing!! even though there seems to be quite a few members visiting daily.

JJ

Comment

anyone??

JJ

Comment

i am still working on this error.
            it seams to be bigger than just this forum and is a bug within the software itself.

David Spalton (OMA)
            SolidWeb.io-> European hosting at Affordable Prices (20% off with SM20)

Comment

right, try see if you can get the error again...
              David Spalton (OMA)
              SolidWeb.io-> European hosting at Affordable Prices (20% off with SM20)

Comment

seems to be fixed - thanks

JJ

Comment

just a thought - is it worth sending out an email to all members saying that yes there have been some technical issues lately but they have been resolved.

2 or 3 posts a day is hardly worth continuing to come for and for you guys to pay for.

thoughts??

.....and yeah i know its the summer and it always goes quiet but this is v v v quiet and i think linked to the issues of being unable to post.

JJ

Comment

I could do, but there are still a few bugs left - certainly for me the site seems really slow which is ironic given both the server and software are supposed to be faster!
                    I'm also aware some people just don't like change, and the new forum software has caused some people to leave too.
                    Damned if I do, and damned if I don't!

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

the site is cool and looks fresh but for me i rarely come on now because 90% of my access is through my mobile device and i just can't stand mobile sites as i want total functionality (like being able to edit my posts etc)

i know needs must - but then there is the "if it ain't broke" saying too

Smartz did the same too and they were offline for months and they have lost most of their members too........ but they are still on 4.2.2 so not sure what those issues were/are as there was zero comms there and if you don't tell people whats going on then they don't bother hanging around.

Just an update email to members might just kickstart the site again.

I wonder where everyone has gone?

JJ

Comment

I just got the "empty response" message a minute ago when I tried to comment on a photo of new mods.

Comment

Originally posted by Z06-LITE View Post
                          I just got the "empty response" message a minute ago when I tried to comment on a photo of new mods.
                          Same here.

Comment

I get the same when trying to reply to 'mods and pics' by cdfm

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X