Issues!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues!?!

There are still members reporting issues (e.g. on smartz) but are unable to use the "contact us" form as that is not working either.

Is there a way for them to get hold of someone without coming through the forum?

JJ

www.forfour.co.uk (tech 454) - www.quidco.com/user/417377/1833011/ (free £)

im in LA right now with the worlds worst wifi coverage. costing me $10 a day so understandable that I'm not spending $200 on internet.
    Can you maybe explain what the issue is?

My email (personal) is here in pretty much all the forum threads (just need to look) but its david.spalton@me.com and you can email me those issues.... but without seeing not much i can do.

I have checked the logs and there is nothing jumping at me saying its down

Dave
    David Spalton (OMA)
    SolidWeb.io-> European hosting at Affordable Prices (20% off with SM20)

Comment

awesome - thanks for posting.

i'll get the guy on smartz to email you but he knows you are away so no rush

JJ

www.forfour.co.uk (tech 454) - www.quidco.com/user/417377/1833011/ (free £)

Comment

Yesterday, there appeared to be a problem reading topics and viewing the forums (it came up with a 404 error when attempting this). It appears to have been resolved but my thread on my car's refit has vanished (http://smartmaniacs.co.uk/forum/gene...ge2#post869172). Was it moved?

Comment

Yesterday I was getting ''404 error, page not found'' when attempting log in.

Comment

Originally posted by Ocracoke View Post
            Yesterday, there appeared to be a problem reading topics and viewing the forums (it came up with a 404 error when attempting this). It appears to have been resolved but my thread on my car's refit has vanished (http://smartmaniacs.co.uk/forum/gene...ge2#post869172). Was it moved?
            There was an update running, that i did as there were not many on the forum.
            The thread is there:
            Heya Everyone.

To summarise my world in relation to the refit recently with a swift and completely apt turn of phrase: A f***ing nightmare.

To build the ISMC (InSmart Media Centre) system, I got the following components:

1x Rasperberry PI B+
            1x Mimo 720-F USB monitor
            1x 3.5mm to 3.5m audio jack
            1x USB speakers (for testing)
            David Spalton (OMA)

Comment

Originally posted by Thrumbleux View Post
              Yesterday I was getting ''404 error, page not found'' when attempting log in.
              As per previous reply, was an update running that had to rewrite a file that sorts out the URL at the top

Dave

David Spalton (OMA)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X