Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 2015 Site Update Feedback

Hi everyone,
    I know this was here before and now isn't but its back.

We are currently running a few updates.

Any issues you get please let us know here.

Thanks
    Dave
    David Spalton (OMA)
    SolidWeb.io-> European hosting at Affordable Prices (20% off with SM20)

Just tried posting something now in the meeting section and it posted successfully but it then redirected me to a node page showing a bit of code. Hasn't done it now with this post mind... may just have been a one off.

Comment

If it comes again can you grab a screenshot for me please..Thanks
      David Spalton (OMA)

Comment

I made a post into the 450 forum and it vanished .. I also get a this message a few times :

Screen Shot 2015-03-20 at 10.03.27 pm.png
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi markinnz That looks like DNS propagation, the updating of the iP address to the new server.

Can you link the page you were trying to view?

Dave

Originally posted by markinnz View Post
          I made a post into the 450 forum and it vanished .. I also get a this message a few times : [ATTACH]n873113[/ATTACH]
          Last edited by OMA; 20-03-15, 01:45 PM.
          David Spalton (OMA)

Comment

I was just trying to get to the main site http://www.smartmaniacs.co.uk

Not done it for a while, so I guess your new IP has filtered down to NZ now :-)

Comment

Cool thats good.

David Spalton (OMA)

Comment

Just to note, we have run the latest update on the forum and teething issues we had admin side have now gone as far as we can see

Dave
                David Spalton (OMA)

Comment

There appears to be something wrong with the "new topics" function. It's taking me to 2 pages going back a few days. Certainly stuff I've read before.

Comment

Hi Denis,
                    Sounds silly but have you read all the posts in all the threads there?
                    I know this version of the forum software doesn't have new posts, just a new topics link, so if any topics have a new post in them they will show.

I have clicked and read all the posts in the topics there and now showing 0 new topics to view

- Dave
                    David Spalton (OMA)

Comment

Thanks Dave. That explains it as I don't read all the threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Denis O View Post
                        Thanks Dave. That explains it as I don't read all the threads.
                        Not a problem Denis.
                        I will have a look around see if there are any mods to have the new posts back.
                        Moving house right now so not much time lol

Dave
                        David Spalton (OMA)

Comment

The http://smartmaniacs.co.uk/search?sea...ssage%22%5D%7D is a bit slow to update to say the least .
                          I don't mean in actual operation, but it takes hours for new posts to filter down onto it ?

Comment

hmm, not sure.
                            hard to check
                            i can see a reply there from 14:15, so 11mins ago

Dave
                            David Spalton (OMA)

Comment

Or is the the latest topics box over to the right on http://smartmaniacs.co.uk/ that's a bit sluggish to populate with new stuff ?

Or doesn't it include all forum sections ?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X