X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error

I'm getting a
    Notice: Undefined index: o85b in .........on line 1
    whenever I press new topics, and after trying to post it here I get a 'Empty response' ??

The site feels fooked, It was saying 'empty response' error when I posted so I tried again a couple of times, then when I looked it'd posted the thread anyway !

Comment

Yes something is not right. I keep getting error messages when attempting reading 2nd page on the turbo manifold thread.

Comment

Same here, tried JJ's ForFour thread, went to the latest reply and tried to go back a page. Got a "Unable to contact server. Please try again." error.

Comment

I am getting all sorts of error messages. When I try Latest Activity I get the Unable to contact server. Have posted and tries to edit post but get another error - HTTP 200 - SyntaxError: JSON Parse error: Unexpected identifier "Notice"

Comment

Just tried to post and got a unable to post error

Comment

I can't even start to think what the issues are
              One for David me thinks :​o

Edit, oh the irony, got a​n error after posting that... and another when trying to edit it :|

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

Sorry for the delay
                Working on it
                David Spalton (OMA)
                SolidWeb.io-> European hosting at Affordable Prices (20% off with SM20)

Comment

Can confirm I also get the Notice: Undefined index: o85b in .../vb/api/external.php on line 1 error message. I'm using Firefox 41.0.2 on Windows 8.1

Comment

Is there any progress on sorting this issue?

It's soooooo frustrating!!!

Comment

I am talking to Bulletin about it as it seams to be software issues with the board

Dave
                      David Spalton (OMA)

Comment

It has got worse. I can no longer access New Topics. Yesterday, I was 'timed-out' several times trying to access the site.

Comment

Does it work I wonder ......

Did he do it ? I wonder (as the offline warning message remains)

Time will tell when I actually press the ente.......

Comment

"Error loading post"

I think you should just buy a new version of software entirely , other forum sites work perfectly , without a hitch ....

Start again from the ground up ... cos this simply ain't working... and it's putting people off posting

Comment

Topic closed as update is done.
                              Tracker link: Updates 6 Dec
                              David Spalton (OMA)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X