• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV touch screen ?

Originally posted by problemchild1976 View Post
    Very tidy

JJ
    Thanks I'm happy with it all now, now I just gotta get the sub in and then play around withr he setting to tweak the sound

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

I had poor reception on the radio in my car too. So I bought an aerial amplifier & it made no difference. I tried a different head unit & that was as bad. Then I unscrewed the aerial & cleaned up the thread & re-installed, still no better!
      As a final idea, I took the aerial off my wifes car & fitted to mine, whilst fitting my aerial to her car. The fault transfered to her car.
      I bought a new aerial for my car & cured the problem.

The thing is, there was no visible damage to the aerial, it just didn't work very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr T View Post
        I had poor reception on the radio in my car too. So I bought an aerial amplifier & it made no difference. I tried a different head unit & that was as bad. Then I unscrewed the aerial & cleaned up the thread & re-installed, still no better!
        As a final idea, I took the aerial off my wifes car & fitted to mine, whilst fitting my aerial to her car. The fault transfered to her car.
        I bought a new aerial for my car & cured the problem.

The thing is, there was no visible damage to the aerial, it just didn't work very well.
        Oh this is good to know thanks MR T I'll start by getting a new or lent aerial to see if it makes a difference first. Then go from there many thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Originally posted by Smartjames View Post

@kapt is that the aerial cable you are referring to ? Does or has anyone changed the aerial cable ??

Easy ?
          Not so easy ?

Yes the cable from aerial to radio. It is easily changed and cheap from the dealer (I have done it in the past, you just run it by itself wire tying it to what ever is available on route). It has an incredibly thin and easily damaged core. It is not really fixable if damaged because of the shielding, you end up listening to the sparkplugs, .

Cheers!
          Last edited by Kapt. Q; 26-01-14, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Ok thanks for that kapt

Sent from my iPad

Comment

Random question do you know what this is called iv tried looking up rivits etc it's the plastic cap that covers the screw that holds the passenger door lock in place as for now I put tape over the hole it's the one on the left in pik

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Lol sorry pik came out wrong one on top 😳

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X