Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replacement for the X-gauge?

https://plxdevices.com/product_info....MULTDM100TOUCH

I bought the PLX DM-200 as it's slightly larger and will fill the pod nicely, however, I wouldn't choose 1 over an X-Gauge. You only have access to generic codes, most of which are totally pointless to display.
    If you have a 451 then you don't have the choice of the X-Gauge. It's not bad. Just trying to make a factory look gauge face.

Comment

Luckly i have an X-gauge.
      Its an option for people without an X-gauge.

Comment

I've been looking at the DM-6 as I have 451 and want it purely for the turbo boost psi. However from what I have seen to read boost it still comes off the manifold with a vacuum pipe?

Comment

Correct. Not an easy task on the 451 if you want to read manifold boost and vacuum.
          If you don't mind just seeing boost, there is a pipe off the top of the intercooler.

Comment

Ahhh ok, easy to get to and see the pipe? Had quick look see with a torch but nothing obvious? Dont suppose a how to is coming soon?

Comment

Yeah no worries, I'll try and knock something up during the week. I have a 2nd idea but it's still on the drawing board.

Comment

Awesome fella...! Yeah I know youve got something else in mind also still can do the interim boost from the intercooler.Look forward to the how to

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X