No announcement yet.

Tweeter frequency response

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have put together a stage 1 Butterworth crossover which is running the tweeters at 3khz plus. Major faff around, took nearly ten whole minutes, sounds great with a borrowed Sony head unit, I may pop a DAB unit in as I can pick one up with Bluetooth hands free and USB for £80 at the moment.

Comment

That sounds like a real faff

i-swear-to-god-if-i-could-see-half-of-_fc39522ea8dc2a17c5473335adfd8b00.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Buckster View Post
        I have put together a stage 1 Butterworth crossover which is running the tweeters at 3khz plus. Major faff around, took nearly ten whole minutes, sounds great with a borrowed Sony head unit, I may pop a DAB unit in as I can pick one up with Bluetooth hands free and USB for £80 at the moment.

If you do go for the Sony DAB bluetooth setup I'd advise not to use a stick on screen antenna for the DAB as your wiper will almost certainly interfere with the signal as it passes close by (been there and binned that!).
        You can get a nice little splitter box that uses the original fm antenna and has a take off for the DAB.

Comment

Originally posted by bob-in-dav View Post

If you do go for the Sony DAB bluetooth setup I'd advise not to use a stick on screen antenna for the DAB as your wiper will almost certainly interfere with the signal as it passes close by (been there and binned that!).
          You can get a nice little splitter box that uses the original fm antenna and has a take off for the DAB.
          Good advice, thanks for that, I was looking at the windscreen antennas.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X