Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swap panals

So how does this work- do i offer my panels and somebody swaps with me-

I have in perfect condition white panales for a 450?
    open to suggestions?

Re: swap panals

Yeah, that's pretty much it! The 450 had 2 different styles of lights, and a different style again for the cabrio's, so what age is your smart? (ie what year and therefore light design)

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

I have the Peanut shape 2004 pulse in white.

Comment

wow really active section?

Comment

I might be interested if you want to sell them? I have a 52 plate cabrio 450 pulse. You don't want my panels

Comment

i have a 2004 pulse glass roof smart in white panels. all in perfect condition .
            I was hoping to swap over the panels but if i was to sell them what could they be worth? hopefully enough to get another new colure set?

Comment

I would have thought with your super invention that you were banging on a out that you'd be so rich by now that the cost of replacement panels would not really be a concern for you.

Comment

ha ha ha!! thanks for the compliment - I did not feel i was banging on about anything really just asking for helpful info in the forums, I do have good news from the info i revived from the site helped me a little in the sale of 1 of 3 inventions i am getting closer to seeing my invention arriving for sale as a small run of 7000 units at the end of next year by a German parts suppler. as for the panels i was not thinking of money but would like to get envloved with the smart community part of the website to swap panels.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X