Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which Filter?

Al, An honest answer in my experience is=
    Most peeps who have had a remap say the gear changes are a bit quicker. However i do know of a couple of peeps who have had a map and filter upgrades and it has not made much difference to the speed of the gear change. Maybe it depends on the individual car as to wether or not the gear changes become quicker after these mods.

Mick

Comment

Originally posted by Sprintmick
      Al, An honest answer in my experience is=
      Most peeps who have had a remap say the gear changes are a bit quicker. However i do know of a couple of peeps who have had a map and filter upgrades and it has not made much difference to the speed of the gear change. Maybe it depends on the individual car as to wether or not the gear changes become quicker after these mods. Mick
      Thanks for that.
      When ever I get into a "proper" car & floor the right pedal, the car moves forward faster, immediately ..... even a 2CV shames a Smart for that first second ..... I sooooooooooo miss that rush

Comment

Yeah but its worth the wait.LOL

Mick

Comment

Originally posted by Sprintmick
          Yeah but its worth the wait.LOL Mick
          Only if you were right, you did have enough time to dart in front of the 40+ ton truck on your right trying to beat you to the roundabout :teeth:; deffo not worth it if you got it wrong mg:

Comment

That reminds me of a saying. He who dares wins, or was that pays.mg: LOL

:silvertri

Mick

Comment

Originally posted by Alsmart
              even a 2CV shames a Smart for that first second
              Al, Thats because the 2CV has the ability to take speed bumps at 60mph!!! it will beat any performance car in urban areas these days.

but then the 69mph top speed kicks in :tongue:

You would have that rush with a good ECU remap and the air filter Sprintmick and myself are testing.

Comment

Originally posted by ZorroReturns
                Al, Thats because the 2CV has the ability to take speed bumps at 60mph!!! it will beat any performance car in urban areas these days. but then the 69mph top speed kicks in :tongue:
                You would have that rush with a good ECU remap and the air filter Sprintmick and myself are testing.
                I'm no conspiracy theorist, but the secret air filter sounds like an East Anglian Conspiracy to me ......
                OK I'll hold off swapping my Smart for a 2CV until the air filter is made public .....

Comment

Originally posted by Alsmart
                  I'm no conspiracy theorist, but the secret air filter sounds like an East Anglian Conspiracy to me .......
                  Ohh...... you 'have' got this one wrong Al. Its 100% real! and it does work. Email me and i will see what can be done for you.

Comment

Originally posted by ZorroReturns
                    Ohh...... you 'have' got this one wrong Al. Its 100% real! and it does work. Email me and i will see what can be done for you.
                    Done!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X