No announcement yet.

When did you buy your first smart...??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: When did you buy your first smart...??

I first drove one as a hire car from Birmingham Airport,A Forfour liked the gearbox and that was that.Then early this year a bloke i knew from the pub was selling his as he was going to move over seas.he had looked after it serviced at Merc's. took it for a test drive went via the bank drew the money out,Went back gave him the money. And already spent just over 1k on extras
    Wheels/Shocks/Springs/Exhaust/Brakes discs/Pads/Forge TIK pipe.Ipod lead/
    It was remapped by Smarts R Us Notts before i had it and a K&N filter. so that's next to see if there is any advancement new remap. Any thoughts on this action remapping
    a mapped car. or am i throwing money away

Comment

Originally posted by robertthegreat View Post
      It was remapped by Smarts R Us Notts before i had it and a K&N filter. so that's next to see if there is any advancement new remap. Any thoughts on this action remapping
      a mapped car. or am i throwing money away
      With the other mods on your car the best thing to do would be to get it to S2Smarts in Watford, put it on their dyno & have a custom remap to get the best from it!

Comment

got my Ruben on new-years-eve 2010!

Comment

*BUMP*!!!
          Have added 2012 on as an option too.

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

I bought my "55" Passion Cab just about six weeks ago so I'm the first vote for 2012.

Edited to say: Mine is Star Blue and bags of fun!!!!
            Last edited by Ian54; 29-06-12, 10:10 PM.

Comment

first smart was a 2002 pulse city coupe, black trid/black panel, twister blue interior loved it..

Comment

Just bought my Roadster Coupe 6 weeks ago

Comment

the first one march 2010 71bhp mhd highstyle limited edition brown and silver. the second one april 2011 102bhp brabus xclusive cabrio in black.

Comment

• Got my first Smart in '98 while living in Germany, then bought my Roadster when moving back home in '04.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

2005 for the first, 2007 for the second. When will the third one be?
                      sigpic
                      DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

Comment

2011 - silver on silver Passion Coupe 55 plate - smitten! but now sold and in Derbyshire
                        2011 - blue on silver Passion Cabrio 54 plate - sorted and sold now in Milton Keynes
                        2011 - black on black Pulse Coupe 56 plate - paddle shift, coreline alloys, roadster 80 cam and injectors - my baby!!
                        2012 - blue on silver Passion Coupe 51 plate - still working on this one - was a bit of a dog but getting there!
                        2012 - white on silver Pulse Coupe 52 plate - picking it up next week - heated leather seats quite pretty - another engine re-build - love it!

2013 - brown on black Pure Coupe 52 plate - sorted and now sold now in Shrewsbury
                        2013 - red on silver Passion Coupe 54 plate - sorted and going to live on the back of my motorhome
                        Last edited by bob-in-dav; 24-01-14, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Nov 2002 - Dec 2005 '52 city-coupé passion - 58K miles covered
                          Dec 2005 - present '55 fortwo cabrio passion - 110K miles covered so far...

Comment

Aug 2012 - present, 2002 pure fortwo - 59,000 miles

Comment

I would have bought the first in 2002 when we first test drove a Euro version over here in Canada, but the soonest we could get one was the very start of 2005. Those were the days.

Comment

2013 Added

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X