do police stop your smart?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: do police stop your smart?

well can say in the year ive had my car...touch wood, i havent been pulled over yet. had afew police cars turn around and follow me but once they realise its just the fact ur quick at accelerating and ur not speeding they seem to go away. althou think i shud imform the dvla at sum point that my car is now purple n not black.
    Last edited by ice g; 24-05-07, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Stopped for having a neck surport on.When asked why i was being stopped they said how can you see other traffic.My reply was i saw you one mile back and you have been following ever since.Both officers went red and said sorry for wasting my time

Comment

Originally posted by Landy View Post
        Sorry pete i disagree with you there, a copper getting lucky doesn't justify a pull for no good reason in my opinion. Regardless of what the law is i think it's bang out of order.
        If you have nothing to hide why make such a fuss? Its not always drink drivers that we "get lucky" with, let me see, burglars, rapists, murderers and paedophiles all drive like normal people. So we stop a wide variety of people, we have the power to do so and use it. That way you cant say we arent out catching real criminals.

Just speak to us like you expect to be spoken to and there will be no issue.....unless you are/have done something wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Taffdan View Post
          Just speak to us like you expect to be spoken to and there will be no issue.....unless you are/have done something wrong.
          Here love, give us a kiss

Comment

I'm a busy person with better things to do than talk to some jumped up ponce that thinks he's the dogs danglies cos he wears a stupid helmet.

I still think my point stands pulling someone over just cos you fancy it isn't justified if they turn out to have done something wrong.

Murderers and rapists should be caught by the skills and intelligence of the investigating detectives, not a fluke from some bobby playing snooker whilst on traffic duty.

Comment

I'm a busy person with better things to do than talk to some jumped up ponce that thinks he's the dogs danglies cos he wears a stupid helmet.

I still think my point stands pulling someone over just cos you fancy it isn't justified if they turn out to have done something wrong.

Murderers and rapists should be caught by the skills and intelligence of the investigating detectives, not a fluke from some bobby playing snooker whilst on traffic duty.

you are completely missing the point

Comment

More people are killed on our roads than by guns or knifes...Police are there to try and stop it

Comment

Hmmmm, would make for an interesting start to your conversation. We too are very busy people, sometimes too busy to talk to arrogant, poor driving people in a rush to be everywhere because they are so busy, but then if that stop and talk to them stops them from running over/into/killing someone 100yards down the road because they are more concerned in getting from A to B, Ill be off late

Comment

How do you think they get into custody in the first place for CID to investigate/interview? That "lucky bobby" has found them whilst out doing their job

Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by s2trash View Post
                      Here love, give us a kiss
                      Oooh with tongues sir?

Comment

Originally posted by Taffdan View Post
                        Oooh with tongues sir?
                        Ill tell the wife to be

Comment

LOL, its you, she will be OK with that, tell her Saturday lol

Comment

I will do, Oi love , your hubby to be wants to play at being a rear gunner

Comment

Its only going to upset her if I push back

Comment

I was driving the first two times and come to think of it it wasnt even in a smart, but we pulled over into a closed factory entrance to put the pop tarts on the exhaust manifold heat sheild in a fiesta so when we got home we'd have hot pot tarts.

On pulling out of the lay by (factory entrance) cops pulled us and asked to check the boot. When asked why we stopped we just said the engine was making a funny noise and jsut inspecting it hehee.

Another time was down some country lanes in lancaster, friend was driving to slow so they thought he was drunk, ironic thing is my pal who was driving doesnt even touc alchoal!

As for me and the smart, cos warned to slow down as I went round a 90 degree corner late at night doing 30mph in a 30 zone and once for spot lights.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X