• Re: do police stop your smart?

3 years and 5 months to be precise
    Guess I'm just too boring :silvertri

Comment

In this context boring is good!

Comment

been pulled a couple of times, but usual stuff, brake light out, xmas driving,

Comment

Originally posted by Alsmart View Post
          In this context boring is good!
          Indeed

Comment

Where are all the members that originally posted on this thread?

Lost their licences......

Comment

I've never (touch wood) been stop by the police. Ever. Despite driving for 13 years and covering up to 40k a year in various cars/vans

Comment

Well done stevie, have a biscuit.

Comment

been stopped twice...but it was a late night stop and their excuse was to 'catch out drink drivers' so fair enough for that

not had any other problems...except a pcso knocking on my door because someone complained about my ice

exhaust, tints all so far have gone unnoticed.

Comment

• Not been stopped for years. But today living in Brighton with its new 20mph limits around town I had a Police Ford Galaxy area car approaching me at what must have been nearly 40. His body language/expression didn't look like he was on a mission somewhere but just driving (too fast). I gave him the (friendly) victory sign to indicate the 20mph and then patted the air (slow down). Well he did, he actually stopped but then carried on his way lol. Brighton road captain signing off.

Comment

• Ive been stopped by a coppers 3 times in my short 2 years of driving.. cop pulled me over and gave me a ticket for a spacing on my plate.

Anyways i am big fan of raspberry lemonade (pink in glass bottles) and ones i was driving around in hot weather sipping on one, so copper has pulled me over and thought i was drinking a rose wine i had a laugh but they were not impressed.. booo

3rd time the pulled me over for having my fog lights on (nooot) but it was actually DRl's.. so they let me go. wasted 10 minutes of my time..

Comment

• I often get stopped but that's because I start work at silly o'clock in the morning, so just routine, I don't mind though, I'd be more peeved if my car had been stolen, I'm normally only stopped for a couple of minutes

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X