• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Use of Mobile Phone whilst driving

yeah ur friends will think ur dead

Comment

I had the misfortune to be on the motorway in front of someone who was not only on their mobile in 1 hand, but smoking in the other. They were doing a good 80+mph and were all over the road

So...no, to answer: most people from what I see do still drive whilst on their mobiles!

Comment

What if its a pretend mobile and u pretend to be having a conversation. Is that legal??

Comment

Originally posted by a__zed View Post
          What if its a pretend mobile and u pretend to be having a conversation. Is that legal??
          Yes, as that person is clearly a window licking mentalist and shouldn't have a licence in the first place!

Comment

not sure A zed, but the cops would need to wait on the doctors report before they charged you,

Comment

Originally posted by a__zed View Post
              From what i take of the law, its only if its an electronic device so yes i'd say its legal

Originally posted by NKR View Post
              Yes, as that person is clearly a window licking mentalist and shouldn't have a licence in the first place!
              But that is probably the right answer!! lol made me giggle this morning!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X