10 reg Fortwo Urbanstyle ltd edition for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 reg Fortwo Urbanstyle ltd edition for sale

(Apologies for delay in getting some images uploaded, had a busy day yesterday and didn't get a chance. Pics now added but please not this is before a clean inside and out) Please also see here for Smart PDF spec sheet thing. Please note that the PDF shows a basic radio system where the one in the car is much better as per my pics. Also there were two models and the one i have is the 71bhp version (only 280 in total made for the UK as i understand). Please also note that the PDF show a convertible model on the last page. My car is not the convertible type.

http://www.smartofbasingstoke.co.uk/cm/4314596.pdf

Hi, I am looking to sell my 10 reg smart car which currently has 53000 miles on the clock. It's been serviced every year and had MOT and service done last month so plenty of time until the next one comes around. Also I have owned this car from new so am the only registered keeper and there is no finance outstanding.

it's a Smart Fortwo special edition Urban style as per the links below (I will add more details later today also but any questions in the mean time please ask and I will respond ASAP)

Reason for sale is that I have recently got a company car so no longer have the need for my Smart :-(

I am a smoker however I have aired the car well over the past couple of weeks and it could also do with a good detail clean inside and my price reflects the cost of the time that will need to be spent to get it gleaming again (inside) or the cost to have it professionally valeted.

I have been into we buy any car who initially offered 2600 online however they did not have all the spec details and I managed to get them up to 3100 however I feel this is too low for me to take as doing some online research I believe the car is worth around the 4800 mark at least. Due to the fact I am a smoker and it needs some tlc inside (not too drastic, don't let it put you off) I would be willing to sell for 4500.

I'm in the Epping, Essex area and do have the car for sale elsewhere. looking to sell ASAP but only for a fair price.

Thanks for looking and any interest or feedback would be appreciated

Please get in contact on 07723 093 468 (Dan) or via email dcoghill1234@gmail.com - If i miss your call please leave a voicemail or send me a text and i will call back as soon as possible

front.JPG back 1 (1).JPG

inside.JPG inside 2.JPG seats.JPG
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Coghill2015; 01-07-15, 01:52 PM.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X