No announcement yet.

Subaru Sambar,mini camper VOLKSWAGEN COPY AUTO 4WD SUPERCHARGED FREE UK DEL**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subaru Sambar,mini camper VOLKSWAGEN COPY AUTO 4WD SUPERCHARGED FREE UK DEL**

Up for sale is my lil Subaru Sambar which has only done 44000 miles

if you dont want people staring at you and wondering what it is you are driving then this is not for you, because of this its the ideal promotional vehicle you can buy. if you have this people will remember you or indeed your business

this van has the auto gearbox and 4 wheel drive with front electric windows and an electric sunroof which goes right back and no issues so its a rare find.

since being in my possession its has has the following done --

spark plugs changed
    oil and filter changed Engine flushed
    Coolant system flushed
    air filter changed
    new speakers for the front
    oil changed in the cv gearbox.
    fitted rear seatbelts

the van is around 21 years old so there will be some small signs of age but it has all been rust treated on the underside not that it had much rust and you could fit a full sized double airbed in the back no problems.

i have been told that it should get around 50mpg and from a small four wheel drive i am sure thats quite impressive, also the roadtax is £12 a month and motd till next July 2016 and I have all the old mot certificates

any questions ask away but no test pilots sorry until the money is in my hand, these go for £5000-£6000 on ebay so the price i have put up i believe to be a fair reflection on the top spec this van has and location

genuine reason for sale, to be honest i chop and change my mind and I am after a renault twizy for the short journeys i do
    bad points --

the aircon will need regassed
    there is an engine management light on, it says its to do with the wheel speed sensor but as this vehicle should be kmh and is now miles I would say this is down to the converter as it drives fine but i would rather be upfront with any issues

if the monies are transferred by bank transfer then you can feel free to arrange a courier as it shouldnt be anymore than a small family car from one area of the uk to the next I would estimate around £300 from here to the bottom end of england

NO SWAPS SORRY and this is my own personal private vehicle

***** ON THE DELIVERY, I WILL PAY UP TO £300 FOR DELIVERY OF THIS VEHICLE TO YOU IN THE UK. ONCE MONIES HAVE BEEN PAID THIS WILL BE SORTED. IF ITS ABOVE £300 THEN ITS THE BUYER TO SORT AND IF PICKED UP I WILL TAKE £300 OFF THE PRICE OF THE VEHICLE this offer only lasts till the end of the auction as i have the offer of a twizy i would like********

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X