Smart Fortwo Passion 0.7 Hatchback 3d Turbo Panoramic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classifieds: Smart Fortwo Passion 0.7 Hatchback 3d Turbo Panoramic

I did absolutely everything to it this Fortwo and it flew through MOT in the middle of May, but my circumstances have now changed, so this unfortunately has to go....

2006 ‘56’ model - The original 450 model which is the best model in my opinion

Great car – only 2 trims down from the top of the range ForTwo (10 trims in total!).

Low mileage – 96K

Full Service History

Semi Auto box with tiptronic so you can have it in full auto mode, or manually change gears.

Recent overhaul which included new rear brakes/handbrake, servicing front brakes, new battery, new front shock and spring – this car is ready to go without any money being required to spent on it. We had planned on using this car in the family, hence I went through it like a dose of salts changing anything that remotely looked like it needed to be changed, so its ready to go. Changes in circumstances now require this car no longer needed.

Very good tyres – almost new tread on all 4 tyres.

Only £30.00 a year Road Tax, and around 60mpg with a petrol tank that costs around £25.00 to fill.

Paintwork is in very good condition as had a wrap on for most of its life.

ABS, Traction Control, Driver and Passenger Air Bag, Traction control, Full Glass Panoramic roof, Digital Radio, Remote central locking with remote boot release, PAS, Air conditioning, Isofix Child seat anchor points,

Looking for around £1,800.00

Located approx. 12 miles south of Bristol

Car is currently SORN

Any questions, or if you would like to view, then please get in touch and I will try and help as best I can.

Last edited by StuRox; 30-05-17, 04:23 PM.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X