Mk 1 Smart 4 2 Pulse 450 LHD T REG for Spares or Repair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mk 1 Smart 4 2 Pulse 450 LHD T REG for Spares or Repair

After 10 years of trouble free motoring I have reluctantly been forced to sell on my trusty 18 year old LHD Mk 1 Smart Pulse for spares or repair the car has a black shell with silver panels it's has an auto gear box. MOT is up at end of Nov however the car needs a lot of welding to the under side frame and a new rear wheel arch, the engine has done just under 75.000 miles and has been fine up until this year. A Spark plug bust in April this year and I had it fixed at my local Smart Mercedes dealer. I had a new starter motor put on last May and it's had UK head lamps put on a while back. Battery is about five years old. I have had no problems with the electrics and the central locking still works fine. The rare demisters does not work this was like it when I bought the car. There is almost a full tank of petrol the tyres are good and not worn there is wear to the inside but not to bad for an 18 year old car. I am looking for £200 and buyer must collect I live in Swansea South Wales. Mr Dean Jameison 07900158915 email deanradiopresenter@yahoo.co.uk

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X