Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online Car Club Insurance Quote with Prestige Renewed! Modified & Standard Cars!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Car Club Insurance Quote with Prestige Renewed! Modified & Standard Cars!

Online Car Club Insurance Quote with Prestige Renewed! Modified & Standard Cars!

We trialled this a few months ago. At the time, feedback from Tom ‘Gudzy’ of 350Z-uk was - ‘around 10% cheaper than my current policy....(and you were slightly more expensive than them when I took out my policy a few months ago).’

That’s great to hear AND we’ve also reduced the prices even more since the trialling (my quote went down by £200!) so we have now launched our online quote designed uniquely for the registered users of car clubs.

POSTSCRIPT! After officially launching this, the first person to do an online quote and report back said ‘that actually worked out quite cheaply for me........will be bearing that in mind come renewal in a month’!

So please bookmark the following url and click on this unique link for the registered users of this car forum to get a quote at renewal -

GET AN ONLINE QUOTE – http://prestigekeepmoving.taaglquote...?source=SMARTM

(If you have more than 5 modifications or over 10% bhp increase, please ring us on 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580)

Car insurance due? Prestige Keep Moving Car Club Insurance Scheme!

Please get a quote either ONLINE by clicking the link in my post above or by PHONE - 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580.

Please let me know how you get on.

Thanks
    Tim
    Prestige Keep Moving Insurance Scheme

Comment

What a useless insurance broker. I just spent thirty minutes carefully filling in the details for my Smart 450 into your on-line system only to be told at the end that you are unable to provide any on-line quotation.

A real time waster.

Comment

Sorry about that. There will be a reason why it asks you to ring us rather than offer an online quote though nothing bad!

Comment

Car insurance due this month? Have you tried our online quote on the Prestige Keep Moving Car Club Insurance Scheme?

Please get a quote either ONLINE by clicking the link in my post above or by PHONE - 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580.

Thanks
          Tim

Comment

I have just renewed for £69. 12 months cover.

Comment

Originally posted by tolsen View Post
              I have just renewed for £69. 12 months cover.
              fully comp? how many miles? do tell... id love to get a quote below £1000. im 28 with 5 years NCB, i have renewed with my insurer iv been with for the past 5 years as they have, to quote from aviva, 'quoted me happy' (shame it wasnt aviva) and they have been near enough half the price of other companies

Comment

Only third part, fire and theft. 6999 miles per annum.

Comment

Just got an online quote. Cheapest I've seen recently .....Atherslad, Hyundai Coupe Owners Club

If your car insurance is due, please get a quote on the Prestige Keep Moving Car Club Insurance Scheme either ONLINE by clicking the link in my post above or by PHONE - 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580.

Thanks
                  Tim

Comment

If your car insurance is due in July, please get a quote on our Prestige Keep Moving Car Club Insurance Scheme either ONLINE by clicking the link in my post above or by PHONE - 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580.

Thanks

Tim

Comment

Feedback from last month from the Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme – ‘We went with Prestige. In our case the quote was competitive with all mods declared, and not much more the last years 'mainstream' policy for an unmodified car.’ Nicebiscuit, GT86 forum, 11.7.16

Please get a car insurance quote from us either ONLINE by clicking the link in my post above or by PHONE - 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580.

Tim

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X