Full service Smart for two

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full service Smart for two

Normally I take my Smart to mastertech but due to time constraints decided to take it to local garage in North Manchester.

S. Bolz of Church lane Harpurhey M9 4NJ have been servicing cars for over 40 years. Heard some good reports so gave them a call. The manager stated that they had serviced Smarts so booked it in for Saturday 29th October for a full service.Arrived at 0845 and they contacted me at 1230 to say it was ready.

The manager gave me a full explanation of what they done and shown me the parts they had replaced. Said that the brakes were clean and did not need replacing at the moment.

Spark plugs

Oil(Fully Synthetic)

Oil filter

Air filter

Screenwash

Pollen filter

£125.00 with VAT £150.00

When I got in you and drove it you could tell it had been serviced. Alltogether no complaints. Will use them again.

Steve

Re: Full service Smart for two

How many spark plugs did they show you?

Comment

3,Plugs were replaced as my model only has three, on some of the models there are still 6 plugs.
      Last edited by mancbloke; 06-11-11, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, if its a 450 - 599/698 there will be 6 plugs.

http://www.evilution.co.uk/index.php?id=519

Comment

The OP hasn't said they have a 450 though.?

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

No it only had 3 plugs in the manager had them for me to see with the filters

Comment

For the last 6 years I have still taken my smarts to Bolz on Church lane Moston. They have been trading for over 35 years. They have always been honest and not changed anything unless it was needed such as spark plugs. It was due it MOT and I had a full service which came to £185. At present I intend to keep returning rather than paying dealer prices!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X