Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone recommend my some new discs & pads for my 450

Hi Guys,

Going to be attempting my first ever change of the discs and pads on my 450.....never done it before so hopefully it goes ok.

I was hoping someone might be able to recommend some discs and pads for me. I'm on a tight(ish) budget at the moment so I really need something that is relatively well priced but of good quality.

Thanks.

Eurocarparts.com - their front page has an offer code on, currently 25% off brakes. Pagid is meant to be a good brand, and you probably can't go far wrong with Bosch either.

Try the code MAY31 - might get even more discount!
    Last edited by J500ANT; 06-05-14, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Smart/MB prices are frequently better than you might expect. Ask for a discount as well (which I think they give to loyal customers). Worth a phone call if there's one close by.
      Other than that, as per J500ANT's post - recognised brand from one of the discount outfits.

Comment

I got some from eurocarparts disks and pads by eicher, having had them about 2 months they are very good IMO and I think better than the standard items I had. Disks were £34 and pads were £13. If you go for them I have a spare disk if your interested.

Comment

Pagid are very good.

Comment

Depends on how you drive your vehicle. If your not a spirited driver then something from Eurocarparts will be fine, if your foot tends to be on the heavy side try something for a more performancec orientated brand. I purchased some pagid's for my run-around from eurocarparts and they seem fine

Edit: Grab some copper grease if you haven't already, squeaky brakes are annoying!
            Last edited by David_MCS; 11-07-14, 11:36 AM. Reason: Copper Grease!

Comment

Remember that you will also need an E18 Torx socket to remove the calipers.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X