Monday - Friday 8.00am - 6.30pm
    Saturday 9.00am - 5.00pm
    Sunday 11.00am - 4.00pm

Opening hours: After Sales
    Monday - Friday 8.00am - 6.00pm
    Saturday 9.00am - 4.00pm
    Sunday closed

Re: smart of Norwich

Our used car warranty had almost expired so I thought I'd better take our Brabus 4/2 cab in for them to investigate a noise - sounded like a wheelbearing to me. They changed the hub and the noise reduced but they weren't convinced that they had fixed the problem. Further tests showed a duff gearbox which they agreed to replace under warranty with no quibbles.
    Top service!

Comment

very good for smart technical & problem solving. One of the smart official smart centres around and dont charge the earth! 5Star award from me

Comment

Originally posted by ZorroReturns View Post
        very good for smart technical & problem solving. One of the smart official smart centres around and dont charge the earth! 5Star award from me
        I agree! .. I had a key go out of sync last week. Robinsons done the re-syncing today and checked a few ECU parameters as well, valeted the car inside and out and the coffee was good too!
        Total cost .... £36.66

Well done Douglas Williams and your team, you are a credit to Smart/Mecedes dealerships.

A very satisfied Mike.

Comment

Hello, went to see a Fourfor yesterday at this dealer, very helpful and friendly etc etc. Asked about servicing costs, it's a 1.5 CDi.
          Minor service - £189
          Major service - £299

Ouch! Anyone got their forfour serviced elsewhere in the norwich area? Is this typical for Smart servicing?
          Rob.

Comment

Been to three smart centres so far. Norwich is definately the best of them, by a country mile.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X