Nottingham
    Nottinghamshire
    NG4 4HF

Tel: 0115 9567896
    Fax: 0115 8599178

Mon-Fri. 9:30am-5:30pm
    Sat. 10am-4pm
    Sun. 11am-3pm

Re: smartsRus - club sponsors, discounted "maniac" rates!

'A' Serviced my Roadster Coupe today.
    Discounted rate for being a 'Maniac, plus fitted new brake discs and pads at the same time to keep labour costs down!
    Always good fun being there, they're a good bunch! (although I did supply the Mince Pies!)

Use them, they're the daddies!

Comment

Got to agree, just had an A-service on my roadster today. They are a mega bunch there and I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else!

Cheers Guys!

Comment

Just for info we have new servicing rates

Comment

very good

Comment

Been for A service today, also ended up spending £50 on bits for girlfriends car, £140 on bits for sisters car and I got a push button start (not the silly gear stick one either!!) might I add we all payed seperatley, im not that kind!!

Also have to say Allan and the other mechanic (sorry didnt catch name!) really nice guys (in a non gay way of course!!)
            all in all an erm, expensive day!!!

Comment

Traded in my for two for a roadster before Christmas and already been back four times to have extras. excellent service

Comment

I am due a B service for my passion fortwo anytime soon, live in Crewe, Cheshire. How far in advance do I need to book an appointment, and will it be done while I wait? Only asking because of the journey I am gona have to make to get to you. xxx 2 smart.

Comment

You might want to give them a call on the number above to book.

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

I have just had my "B" Service done and they changed my steering wheel for one of those £40.00 dodgy ones on ebay. I travelled down from Newcastle Upon Tyne and was very happy with what I saw.

A yard full of Smarts, a showroom full of bits and you can see what they are doing on your car from where you sit. You nick down to Sainsburys for something to eat and a couple of hours later its all yours.

Now they dont do the stupid things that we can do like replace batteries and fill up already full windscreen washer bottles and therefore dont take the p**s like Smart of Newcastle do.

Bit of a trip but I think worth it.

Comment

Thanks to SRUS today with roadie B service. They helped greatly by diagnosing a rattle from the front end, originally thought to be steering rack - diagnosed as anti roll bar strut faulty! Also exhaust baffles are rattling - all this on 10k miles car!

So now I have been armed to go to Smart of Nottingham re warranty issues before the warranty runs out...

Comment

sounds like gr8 service there!

Comment

Katie Paul and Alan at SRUS have allways been more than helpfull to me and i would recommend them Highly to anyone ,,,,

Comment

Super duper A service on the roadie - plus they got it MOT'd for me too....

I got there at 10am they did the service AND took it to the MOT centre for 1pm -
                            SRU even picked it up and brought it back.
                            I got a call saying it was ready at 4pm (the MOT place took a while).

What IS really great is hubby and I took the very convenient bus service
                            into Nottingham and had a very enjoyable day mooching in the
                            shops and lunching in the pubs etc....(number 45 or 45b should you fancy the same)

Nottingham has some VERY interesting shops, Hotel Chocolate f'instance (yummmmmmmm :lovesm
                            :thanx: SRU, superb job!

Comment

Re: smartsRus - Nottingham

Got my brabus roady serviced there today (B), excellent service while i waited, i was even able to get on with some work on the laptop in the sofa and xbox area while my car was being done.

Lots of cool things to look at (and yes i saw the large merc badged for2 !) plus also the treat of seeing the Zonta they were playing with outside in the sunshine. Although shame i didn't get a ride in it

Really good price plus my 10% maniacs discount. Really nice bunch of people and really quick service.

I shall be back !

The mechanic also noticed that merc had not changed the lower plugs on the last B service (before i purchased it) so anyone using Smart of Tonbridge please check this when you have a service there !
                              Attached Files

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X