3 North Lane
    East Preston
    West Sussex
    BN16 1BN

(The old John Cooper Garage!):silvertri

Phone number is 01903 784784
    Ask for Andrew or Paul

A services start at £85.00 plus oils and filters, and Gordons 17.5% and
    B and C services start at £120.00 plus bits and VAT.
    Last edited by Messerschmitt Owner; 26-08-10, 08:06 PM. Reason: update

Re: Sussex Cars - Independant

Booked the Roadie in for its B service for the 9th December and was given a good price and a list of things they would do to my car. After I told them I already had a Piper cross filter in they changed the price as a new filter was not needed.

When I got there they looked very busy but still had time to have a quick chat It was then that I realised I had booked it in for an A service instead of the B service! What a Numptey!

They said that they would try and get the B service done in full and off I went in a remapped Passion with a very loud exhaust! (Big smile all the way home!)

I got a call latter that day telling me I had a problem with my left rear brake. Andrew explained what was wrong and asked if I wanted the work done. He then gave me the price of all the parts and labour.

On picking my car up the next day the price I had in front of me was that me and Andrew had agreed on including the extra work he informed me about before it was done. To top off all the great service from him and his team they had started my car and turned my heater on when I arrived. It was a very very frosty morning and by the time I had paid and had another quick chat I stepped into a nice warm car! Fantastic!

Totall cost of all the work including the rear brake repairs was £296.73 plus VAT

Comment

Shippy and his team are top bananas, they managed to fix my cabrio roof properly, unlike local Mercedes banditos.

Comment

The roadster has just been serviced buy them again for it's A service before I sell it.

Again top class work from some really great people. I dropped the car off in the morning and drove home in my courtesy car. Got a call about lunch time telling me everthing was finished so off I popped.

On picking up the car they had washed and hovered my car for me! Great service. Total for the work including the courtesy car was £174.01

It's just a shame I won't own a smart anymore as these guys really love what they do and I wouldn't take my roadie anywhere else!

Comment

Had my Smart ForTwo Passion Cab for 12 months, brought it from a MB franchise, and took it to the lovely people at Sussex Cars for its B Service and it has come back to me not only cleaner than when it was intially delivered but also feeling as though it has been properly bolted together now. Nothing rattles, the car runs better, its a lot smoother and even the stereo sounds better.

Dunno what you guys did to my little Smart but it has re-kindled my feelings for him and I might not p/x him against a kitted up Aygo now but do a few alterations and make him more special.

Comment

£297 for a B service? :redface:

Is it just me, or does that not seem a lil expensive?

Comment

totally jealeous about the great service your getting

Can anyone reccommend an independant service centre in the North East of england, i am getting hacked off with pouring cash into Merc Stockton.

Comment

Well I only paid £234.80 for my B service with them and the only thing they did not have to do was replace the air filter as they fitted a new K&N one (I think it was) about 9 months ago when I had a silver sucker fitted too.

Comment

Update to Sussex Cars details

Sussex Cars have moved and are now in East Preston nr Littlehampton with much larger sales and servicing facilities

Detailed address is 3 North Lane, East Preston, West Sussex, BN16 1BN

New phone number is 01903 784784

Also Paul has now left, Andrew still there with Gary Stevens as Sales Manager.

For information, Sussex cars has no longer any connection with the premises at Thakeham Garage, Storrington

Comment

Sussex Cars - Independent - Highly-Recommended - Five stars!

I am very pleased with both the service and attitude of; Sussex Cars. (Mr Andrew Shipp.) Five stars! Well done - keep it up. (Highly-Recommended.).

Comment

Sussex Cars have supplied and looked after both my Smarts. I wouldn't go anywhere else...

Comment

I sold my 451 to Sussex Cars as a cash sale. The price agreed over the phone was paid without question or haggle. I would be very happy to recommend them and I would use them again. :silvertri :silvertri

This is a complete opposite to Smart of Derby, where I purchased the car from, who couldn’t even be bothered to give me a valuation !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vladaria View Post
                          Thakenham Garage
                          Rock Road
                          Storrington
                          RH20 3AB

Telephone number is 01903 745769.
                          Ask for Andrew or Paul

A services start at £85.00 plus oils and filters, and Gordons 17.5% and
                          B and C services start at £120.00 plus bits and VAT.
                          Just need to update the address!

SussexCars.com is now at new premises :-

3 North Lane
                          East Preston
                          West Sussex
                          BN16 1BN

(The old John Cooper Garage!):silvertri

Phone number is 01903 784784

Andrew & Gary are top people, I can highly recommend them

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X