X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: London to Brighton 2012? - Interested?

You missed the excitement.
    http://www.smartmaniacs.co.uk/showth...080#post741080
    but as Daisy has said, we would like to now target 2013.

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

:'( £20 for L2B was a great price compared to other clubs. Such a shame its been cancelled as I was looking forward to going

Comment

Originally posted by A18 BAU View Post
        :'( £20 for L2B was a great price compared to other clubs. Such a shame its been cancelled as I was looking forward to going
        I totally agree but I think the time scale was getting a tad difficult.

Name the date now so everyone is sure and can get it in their diaries. I am even sure some folks might prefer to do this rather than smartfest although we will do both no matter

Jenny

Comment

the date wasnt the issue.
          the cost was.
          £20 was pretty much the break even point for me, and even then it was going to be tight.

I appreciate this (late) show of support, but not everyone has the means or will to pay that (or anything) for an event.

To be honest, I dont want a debate about this, so I'm going to close the thread. Happy to discuss any questions over pm.

Jen, will get firm dates up as soon as I can.
          it will likely be in April as May becomes summer season for Brighton and Madeira drive is no longer an option.

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X