Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackpool 4th October 2014

Hi All

NWSmarties are proud to announce that we are visiting the Northern Lights. OK well not the Northern Lights but the next best thing, the Blackpool Illuminations.

Due to the problems we had getting to the start last year, we are going to run the opposite direction, so in other words, start at Cleveleys and end at Starr Gate.

The meeting point is Derby Road Car Park, which is next t Cleveley's Police Station on Rough Lea Road. FY5 1BW. We are meeting at 18:30 with a view to start at 19:00.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/...622631fd0c883c

Thanks

Stephen

Cool to hear - I'll be there. I'll try and get a few others to come as well.

Comment

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to cancel the meet as you are the only one that has shown interest and 2 of the regulars fro NWSmarties have backed out, so potentially it will be you and me.

Sorry about this

Comment

Originally posted by stephen124 View Post
        I'm sorry but I'm going to have to cancel the meet as you are the only one that has shown interest and 2 of the regulars fro NWSmarties have backed out, so potentially it will be you and me.

Sorry about this
        Ah pants. Never mind, see you at the next regular meet.

Comment

Good call with the bad weather coming.

Comment

Hi Im new so Im gonna be there anyway hope to see some there.... and if no one turns up the illuminations it is then!! Helen, St Helens

Comment

Well I'm here on my jack jones. Sad sight😢

Comment

• fortwo long
                fortwo long commented
                Editing a comment
                Ocracoke arranges some meets which I've attended, but poor interest so far.

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X