Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WirralSmarts meeting 21.03.2015

Heya Everyone!

WirralSmarts are once again meeting at the regular place in the Costa Coffee at the Bromborough Croft Retail Park (see the address below). We'll be there from 5pm till about 7pm (6pm if no one shows).

If you have a Smart (or are even looking at getting one), please do feel free to come along. We will be chatting about pretty much anything Smart related (the new 453 model, the WirralSmart car refit, modding, experiences etc) and are very informal.

The address is:

Costa Coffee,
    Unit K, The Croft and Retail Leisure Park,
    Bromborough,
    CH63 2PN

There appears to be two Costas in the Retail Park - the one we meet at is not the one in the Tesco. There is free parking available.

Hope to see you there!

I'm going to try and get over and see u again, hopefully some will come along.

Comment

• Ocracoke
      Ocracoke commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be good to see you again!

Just a friendly reminder about the meeting this Saturday from 5pm at the Costa at the above address. We'll have a (small) sign on the table to show where we are, so look out for that!

Comment

Enjoyed your company again, and a bit of a laugh too!! My wife wanted to come too but as we have a puppy we'll have to wait till a little warmer ( we'll have to sit outside) lol.

Comment

Originally posted by fortwo long View Post
        Enjoyed your company again, and a bit of a laugh too!! My wife wanted to come too but as we have a puppy we'll have to wait till a little warmer ( we'll have to sit outside) lol.
        It was great to see you again and we do hope to see you soon!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X