Bury st Edmunds to Snape/Aldeburgh 17th October

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bury st Edmunds to Snape/Aldeburgh 17th October

A few of us from there Orange site are arranging a run out on Saturday October 17th Starting from Bury St Edmunds, I am joining at East Bergholt and leading to Butt and Oyster at Pin Mill for lunch. Then on to Snape/Aldeburgh. Anybody welcome to join. Approx timings as below. Let us know if you are interested.
    If we get away from B St E at 11.00, I would estimate being at Lavenham around 11.30 on the A1141, Hadleigh about 11.50, East Bergholt on the B1070 about 12.05, Pin Mill around 12.30 to 12.50 depending on traffic etc.
    After lunch, off to Snape Maltings, probably around 2.30 at the Maltings car park.?
    Link to the smart club thread
    Any chance of a meet for Norfolk and Suffolk Smarts on say 17 or 18 October? I was thinking of meeting near Bury and running out to Aldeburgh. Alternatively, if anyone has any contacts at Smarts of Ipswich, maybe they would be interested in an open morning, followed by a run down to the restaurant under the Orwell Bridge ??? (Suffolk Food Hall)

Something went wrong with the link and I can't edit the post. Hope it reads alright.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X