Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WirralSmarts meet ups

Hey Everyone,

Rather than start a new topic for each meeting, I'll keep to one topic thread.

Our next meeting, as requested by a few people near Stoke-on-Trent, is going to be on the 20th of April from 7.30pm at the following location:

The Wilbraham Arms,
    Sandbach Rd N,
    Alsager,
    Stoke-on-Trent,
    ST7 2AX

After this, on the 18th of May (again from 7.30pm), we will be meeting back in Merseyside/Lancashire/Sefton area at the following location:

The Scotch Piper Inn,
    Southport Rd,
    Lydiate,
    Liverpool,
    L31 4HD

Note that if no one turns up by 8.30pm, I'll assume no one is coming.

Hope to see you there!

As a reminder, our next meeting is at the following location on the 18th of May at 7.30pm:

The Scotch Piper Inn
    Southport Road,
    Lydiate
    Liverpool,
    L31 4HD

Hope to see you there!

Comment

Our next meeting is at the following location on the 15th of June starting at 7.30pm, noting that if no one arrives by 8.30, I'll assume no one is coming. I'll try and remember to bring the club advertising cards and window clings this time.

The Scotch Piper Inn
      Southport Road,
      Lydiate
      Liverpool,
      L31 4HD

Hope to see you there!

Comment

Hi Are your meetings still going ahead??

Comment

Hey there, long time no see!

Yeah, they are but I've set them to once a quarter as not many people turn up them sadly. Next one is the 15th of February at The Copper Pot, Coppers Lane, Liverpool, L33 7TT from 7.30pm

Comment

How are your meet ups going?

Comment

I've had to reduce them to a once a quarter affair rather than a monthly affair, the meet ups simply don't attact enough people to make it worthwhile doing a once a month. The next meet up is in November, likely in the Maghull area of Merseyside.

Comment

Have you thought of putting your club on Facebook? Lots of Smart activity there.

Comment

Sorry for the late reply, been very busy here.

I don't use Facebook so couldn't put it on there and because of the lack of attendance, I've stopped the regular meetings entirely now. If there is interest in having one, I am happy to restart them.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X