Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossblade for sale in spain 4250-, euro !!??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crossblade for sale in spain 4250-, euro !!??

Hi there not sure if this is the right section, but found a Crossblade for sale in spain for only 4250,- euro.
    Looks like its still on English license plates.

advertisement says roadster, but pictures and everything is Crossblade.

Good luck!! Marcel, Canary islands.

http://www.segundamano.es/barcelona/...=35_s&st=a&c=4

Re: Crossblade for sale in spain 4250-, euro !!??

€4,200 now, but that is incredibly cheap. the price is roadster money, so something itsn't right.
    I suspect an old advert with the title changed.
    "if something appears too good to be true...."

In retrospect, I suppose "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" wasn't a great "safe word..."

Comment

Yes i now, but the explanation and pictures about the car etc is all about the Crossblade. If you advertise on this site the won,t let you choose Crossblade, only roadster, fortwo and cabrio as your Smart model. The owners name looks English to me as well. maybe worth a call ?? if I had the money i would buy it for sure. Somebody I now here on GranCanaria is selling one for 8500,euro in Las palmas on the same webside but you can find it under Smart cabrio.

http://www.segundamano.es/las-palmas...=35_s&st=a&c=4

Comment

Originally posted by RacingSnake View Post
        €4,200 now, but that is incredibly cheap. the price is roadster money, so something itsn't right.
        I suspect an old advert with the title changed.
        "if something appears too good to be true...."
        Don't forget a awful lot of people in Spain are in terrible trouble money wise, lots of people selling homes at bargain prices, this could be an expat that's having to sell up and trying to get back to the UK.

JC

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X