Bought a Crossblade last week !!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought a Crossblade last week !!!!

Hi there finally bought a Crossblade last week. The car is from 2004 and building nr 0415.It only has 4200km on it!! I bought it in Marbella (spain) and brought it with the ferry from Cadiz to Las palmas. (Grancanaria).
    So now its in the south of the island the Playa del Ingles area.
    With only around 8 days of rain a year it would be no problem driving it the whole year trough.

Greetings, marcel.

http://oi60.tinypic.com/12499gn.jpg
    Last edited by smart1998; 12-06-14, 09:45 PM.

Congrats!! What a beauty.......I wish we could get those in the states.

Comment

i thought that you have actually a couple of them in the states??

http://clubsmartcar.com/lofiversion/...hp/t12014.html

Comment

wish i could have one....

ship one - at least the steering wheel is on the correct side for you guys

JJ

www.forfour.co.uk (tech 454) - www.quidco.com/user/417377/1833011/ (free Ł)

Comment

Yeah it took me also a while before I bought one, actually driven the green one in my profile picture for 16 years!! Thought it was time for a change.

Comment

WoW, where's the roof gone...only joking

In all the years of motoring in the UK, I have never seen one on the road.

So are you going to wear a bike helmet for protection against flying stones or is it shades only (sunglasses)?
            Last edited by ColSmart; 16-06-14, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Yes after only 2 weeks driving already thinking about buying helmets, atleast for the highway. The amount of insects i have taken already on my forhead is more the enough, and it hurts!! so i canšt imagine a small stone directly in the face. Inside the town and local roads sunglasses are more then enough.

Comment

Originally posted by problemchild1976 View Post
                wish i could have one....

ship one - at least the steering wheel is on the correct side for you guys

JJ
                I believe the car would have to be 25 years old to legally register it in the states. I have a three wheeled JZR cycle car here, but it is registered as a 1983 Honda because of the year of the engine.

Comment

Welcome to Crossblade ownership. Would you like to add your car to the location map that I have set up for all Crossblades. there is a post about it here http://smartmaniacs.co.uk/forum/the-...ade-to-the-map Looking forward to seeing some pictures of it.

Comment

i miss mines tbh. if i never sold it, it never would have lost any money either!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X