Announcement

Collapse

Update

Hi everyone,
We have just updated the forum to the latest version.

Also we have just added the forums for the new Smarts as well.
As always any issues / comments or help, email david.spalton@me.com

Dave
See more
See less

rear wiper motor needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear wiper motor needed

The rear wiper motor seems to have given up on my forfour any ideas on where i can get another ? and are they easy to fit
    Cheers Russ

Re: rear wiper motor needed

if your not on www.forfour.co.uk then get over there as someone has done a how to.

Comment

Smart?

Comment

why do people ask where they can get SMART parts from? the answer is in the name.

Comment

I asked incase anyone knew where i would get a used one Anyhow found one cheap and not from SMART but hey ho thanks for the more than helpful replies

Comment

I would normally say eBay is a good place as there are normally a couple being broken - although being such a reliable car, it's not as easy as you think to get parts

Another option is Mitsubishi as ther are a number of parts shared (but this involves you being able to compare parts before committing)

BUT it is always worth giving smart a call. They are normally one of the cheaper places. Most other companies selling on the Internet source their parts from smart anyway and sell them on with a bit or a mark up and with delivery, normally work out quite a bit more (longer term owners know this but in car land, it's quite rare for dealers to be the cheap option)

Hope we helped on forfour.co.uk

JJ

www.forfour.co.uk (tech 454) - www.quidco.com/user/417377/1833011/ (free )

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X