rear wiper motor needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear wiper motor needed

The rear wiper motor seems to have given up on my forfour any ideas on where i can get another ? and are they easy to fit
    Cheers Russ

Re: rear wiper motor needed

if your not on www.forfour.co.uk then get over there as someone has done a how to.

Comment

Smart?

Comment

why do people ask where they can get SMART parts from? the answer is in the name.

Comment

I asked incase anyone knew where i would get a used one Anyhow found one cheap and not from SMART but hey ho thanks for the more than helpful replies

Comment

I would normally say eBay is a good place as there are normally a couple being broken - although being such a reliable car, it's not as easy as you think to get parts

Another option is Mitsubishi as ther are a number of parts shared (but this involves you being able to compare parts before committing)

BUT it is always worth giving smart a call. They are normally one of the cheaper places. Most other companies selling on the Internet source their parts from smart anyway and sell them on with a bit or a mark up and with delivery, normally work out quite a bit more (longer term owners know this but in car land, it's quite rare for dealers to be the cheap option)

Hope we helped on forfour.co.uk

JJ

www.forfour.co.uk (tech 454) - www.quidco.com/user/417377/1833011/ (free £)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X