ForFour Pulse - New Owner advice please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ForFour Pulse - New Owner advice please

Hi All, I have just managed to get my hands on a 2005 ForFour Pulse - It has steel wheels and the smart plastic hubcaps are very scuffed. I cant seem to find any genuine replacements so if anyone knows where I can get them could you let me know? I also looked at the option of replacing the steels with alloys but again cant seem to find the genuine ones that came with the ForFour ( thinking of the 16in Movelines?) I know the car shares its fittings with the Colt - but would prefer the original look. Any advice would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Neil

Go with hat in hand to Mercedes and buy new wheel caps.

Comment

• NeilArmstrong99
      NeilArmstrong99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh dear - its going to be one of those trips to Mercedes ? Many thanks for the advice tolsen.

wheel information should be here http://www.forfour.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=8.0

Comment

Price per wheel cap is £25 for 15" wheels. Looks like this:
    full-size-wheel-trim-454-forfour-wheel-size-14-6659-p.jpg

Comment

• NeilArmstrong99
      Editing a comment
      That's the ones - wow £25 each ?

phone mercedes and get a proper price, they might give you some discount.

Comment

So I parked the car up for the first time in the dark - not previously noticed but when I went back to the car I noticed two red lights blinking on the dash - I assume one is to let people know the alarm is on but wondered what the other is flashing for?

Comment

which 2 red lights were flashing? take a picture if where they were flashing will help... also read the manual, it might explain other features.

Comment

• NeilArmstrong99
          Editing a comment
          Hi. I did not get a manual it was missing from the cubby in the drivers footwell. I found one online but it didn't explain it. The light flashing slowly corresponds to the locking button the other flashing fast is on the button which I think relates to the internal sensor. The anti tow button isn't flashing. So is there a fault with the sensor or that showing me it's armed. Thanks again !

here is an online version. http://www.forfour.co.uk/manuals.html

take a picture and we might get an idea of what you are experiencing. unless you can describe what is going on i.e. does the internal sensor button start flashing as soon as you lock it and i could have a look in mine.
        Last edited by lalli_d1; 13-03-15, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X